CIRCLE Student Leaders
A program that equips teachers with the tools to empower & enable students to become tomorrow's leaders, today.
Is your school actively preparing its students for leadership?
A school that invests in building a culture of leadership is able to nurture capable student leaders, who have a depth of experience and knowledge by the time they leave school.
CIRCLE Student Leaders prides itself as a progressive, age-specific, capacity building program.
This is important because we believe that:
- There is no such thing as a 'quick fix' program.
- Fostered relationships are integral to developing sustainable leadership skills.
- Every school has varying needs when it comes to leadership, and we believe in working alongside them to tailor-make a unique solution.
- Who you are as an individual flows into an understanding of where you fit in within your context, which reveals how you can best serve those around you.
- Young people respond readily to sound leadership principles, presented in a fresh, engaging and appealing manner.
Engaging students is a daily challenge. CIRCLE's leadership development resources provide critical leadership material in an effective and felxible format. This provides you and your staff with the pillar for a successful leadership development program in your school.
Our Student Leaders program is available in both a secular or a Christian format.
View our Christian Student Leaders Series
View our Secular Student Leaders Series
Speak to us today about how we can best meet the student leadership needs of your school.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more
and become more, you are a leader. - John Quincy Adams